Check back each week to see what readers have been clicking on at Wicked Local North of Boston.
1) "Picture This! North of Boston Staff Photos of the Week" Our weekly gallery showcasing the finest work of our Wicked Local staff photographers is always well received, this week's even more so than usual. Must be all those pictures of naked people.
2) "Writing a book is the easy part; then comes the marketing" Would-be bestelling writers must have clicked repeatedly on North Shore Book Notes columnist Rae Padilla Francoeur's story about the increased marketing demands on authors. (Or maybe it was would-be marketers.)
3) "Cameron Diaz movie could be filmed at Parker Middle School" Cameron Diaz's movies have all been great, except maybe for "Bad Teacher." And "Green Hornet." And "What to Expect When You're Expecting." And ... Well, you get the idea. But we're sure we'll hit a home run with the film tentatively slated to film in Reading. (Incidentally, it may be called "Basic Math" and it may be called "Sex Tape." Which title do you like?)
4) "North Shore Music Theatre hosts Voices of Hope for cancer benefit" The show takes place this Saturday, and those interested in great music and a great cause have clearly been clicking on our preview. It's probably the only show on the North Shore this weekend to feature music from the Andrew Sisters, Donna Summer, Gershwin and “Newsies." Yep, that's a pretty safe bet.
5) "Mass. delegation lays out thoughts on approaching Syria" Not sure what it means that this story got fewer views than the one on the Cameron Diaz movie, but it's probably not a good sign.